Have you ever tried rhythmic gymnastics? It’s really fun learning skills with ribbons, hoops, balls and more! North Harbour Gymnastics has some great new rhythmic gymnastics classes. Maybe you’d like to give one a go? Sign up through www.nhgym.co.nz now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Precompetitive class (Tuesdays 3:30-5pm)
* for 5-7 year olds
* come and learn the building blocks of the competitive programme
* develop flexibility, strength and coordination while learning skills with rope, hoop, ball, clubs and ribbon
RG Squad (Wednesdays 5-7pm at Glenfield College and/or Saturdays 3:30-5:30pm at Eventfinda Stadium)
* for 6-10 year olds
* train once or twice a week
* learn an individual routine and a pairs/trios routine
* start having a go at competitions!
Kindy RG (10:30-11:30am at Eventfinda Stadium)
* for 4 year olds
* develop hand-eye coordination and musicality through a mixture of rhythmic gymnastics and ballet
* teddy bears can come along too!