Principal’s Message – 21 April, 2023

ST JOSEPH’S CATHOLIC
SCHOOL
TAKAPUNA

PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE

Dear Parents

I trust the children have enjoyed their break. We look forward to welcoming them back Wednesday, 26th April.

The school is CLOSED Monday, 24th April for a MOE Teacher Only day and Tuesday, 25th April for ANZAC Day, a public holiday.

Students are welcome to represent our school in the Takapuna ANZAC Parade on Tuesday, 25th April. If you would like your child to participate in the parade, could they please meet me at Sanders Ave at 8.30am. And can the students please wear their school uniform with an ANZAC poppy pinned on their jersey. Thanks, if you can email me to let me know if you are intending for your child to be in this parade – principal@sj.school.nz

A reminder that for terms 2 & 3, parents are asked to drop off their children between 8.15 am – 8.45 am. This allows the children to go directly to their warm learning spaces, which open at 8.15 am. Please do not drop them at the back of the church prior to 8.15 am. Waiting in the cold and rain is not a great way for students to start their school day. You are welcome to park and keep the children in the car till 8.15am; or you can register them at sKids. One of the services they offer is child care from 7.45 am – 8. 15 am for $10 per day. Thank you for supporting this procedure.

I look forward to welcoming your children back to school on Wednesday.

Take care

Ka manaakitia e te Atua

Alister Bridgman
Principal

PTFA FUNDRAISER

2023-04-21T13:27:24+00:00 21st April 2023|