Police Armed Defenders, Police Helicopter and Police Dogs Visited Our School

Cooper

Yesterday we saw police dogs.  After morning tea one of the police dogs came in our classroom.  I liked patting the dog.  The big dog was called Phoenix and the little dog was called Tane.

Chris

When the helicopter landed in the grass the propellers slowed down.  There were two police dogs and they tried to run at us.  I got to hold a gun, the gun felt heavy.

Jack

I saw the police helicopter and I saw the police dogs as I was going home.  I saw one police car.  I had to go home because I was sick.

Ujin

When I saw the police they gave me a glow stick.  I touched the dog and I put on police clothes, they were not very heavy.

Levi

I liked when the police helicopter landed on the field and when it left the field.  It made a lot of wind and noise.  Someone told us all about the helicopter, it was interesting.

Leo

I liked the police dogs because they jumped on one of the police.  He was pretending to be the robber.  The police dog bit the fake hand.

Kelly

I saw the police dog trying to bite the pretend baddie who was really a policeman.  They were just training the dogs.  The big dog was called Phoenix,  the little dog was called Tane.

Elliott

The police helicopter made me scared because it was so noisy and windy.  I liked watching it land and go up in the sky though.  The trees were blowing but the leaves stayed on the tree.

AJ

I watched the police dogs jump up on the policeman, he was pretending to be a baddie.  The dog got him.  I patted the puppy he felt soft.  He tried to jump up on me, it was awesome.

Chase

I liked it when the police helicopter went up.  It looked cool.  I liked holding the gun it felt like metal, it did not feel heavy.

Macy

The police officer’s came to our school.  When I was holding the big gun I almost made it fall down because it was so heavy.  When I put on the gloves they felt really, really soft.   It was the best day of my life.

Stella

I liked when the dogs jumped on the policeman, he was pretending to be a baddie.

IMAG0339 IMAG0344 IMAG0343 IMAG0342 IMAG0345

2013-08-07T08:54:09+00:00 7th August 2013|