Last night the Ministry of Health identified a positive COVID-19 case that had been at a Greenhithe bar on Friday evening. The Minister of Health has stated that transmission is a low risk.
This is a reminder that we need to ensure that we are following the public health measures which will help reduce transmission of illness:
- People who are unwell should stay at home and see medical advice
- Everyone should get tests if recommended by a health professional
- Coughing/Sneezing into elbows
- Washing/Sanitising hands regularly
- Using the MOH tracing app
If you have any concerns please feel free to contact me.
Ka manaakitia e te Atua
St Joseph’s Catholic School, Takapuna